We|coMe To @iNi's SpaCe

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Early in the morning wake up n go to buy kit bday present… I bought a cute teddy bear 4 him hope he like it… Around 1pm go to lib meet L… Go thr bz finding my OM book in order to do my assignment bt cant find a suitable book 4 my assign lo… So sad… Bt luckily I gt find other references book 4 my Law sub… 10x God!! Reach home around 6pm then take my bath n go 2 Kit bday party… Reali shock when I reach kit place… OMG I saw many frenz… Cant expect they will go de… Then second round went to Scoops Gelato Bar to eat ice cream with my sis n W… Really crazy lar~ I also dunno y? Suddenly want to eat Scoops ice cream...Haha…

Like wad my sis the deco is pretty good... There were variety types of flavors to choose from... *Yummy*Yummy* The gal who serves me explain to me what is Gelato? Gelato is an Italian style ice cream and is made with milk, unlike our local ice cream which is made with cream. It is usually made of whole milk and eggs. Gelato is made fresh daily with authentic Italian flavors and ingredients, has no preservatives and no artificial coloring.

In other words, Gelato = Less fat + No air added = Rich creamier taste

1 Comments:

Blogger Kenji Koyama said...

eh..thanks 4 de ice-cream wor...lolz..really special n nice...pai seh i ordered sumtin dat u don lyk..lolz..if u lov jap green tea de taste r great de..hehehz...

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home