We|coMe To @iNi's SpaCe

Wednesday, May 16, 2007


Spiderman 3

I only watched Spiderman 2 and never was a spider fan but i wanted to watch because the trailer was cool. LOL. It attracted me to watch somehow. Hehe.

The movie was cool. Fill with action a life of humour and the ending was a life touching. Well, the part i like best is definitely the humour part. LOL. The part whereby the editor's alarm shocked him and shoke the whole table. LOL. Blood pressure.. Hahah. That was damn funny. Hoho.


Black spider looks cooler but it did not last long. Too bad. Honestly i was shocked a few times. Man.. my heart is weak. Hah. That's the cool part of Spider 3. Action pack. Action lovers might not feel anything but i did. Huh. I dislike the part whereby they moved so fast.. the graphic seems blur. =P



The great thing is I'm not going to story tell the movie. You guys have to watch it for yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home