We|coMe To @iNi's SpaCe

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

This few day reali woli abt my sis… Duno she can get tat job o no… Although now she gt job liao bt she wish to work at the other place… Of coz la the salary is higher than now de la… Jz hope they will col her soon lo coz she keep on woli… She din tel me bt I can c n feel she reali disappointed lo… God plz gif my sis tat job…

As 4 me, as usual la… Bz whole day la… Reading magazine n online to search info 4 my OM assign lo… Haizz life is like tat de la… OMG I jz noe my OM assign due date n BIS, FIS test are in the same date la… Die liao la… Duno can get my things done at this week o no… Stress… Tension…Bt luckily my lovely sis gt help me la… She oso help me search info n gif me some opinion lo…

1 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

sha gua...no nid to worry me de lar~ if got fate with tat company, sure they will employ me de~ hehe...

CheeRss
-JeN-

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home