We|coMe To @iNi's SpaCe

Friday, November 03, 2006

Early in the morning, wake up coz of stomach pain… Duno y this days keep on gt this sickness… Went to c doctor le… Bt nid to went the report come out… Reali scare gt anything happen… Avday nid to eat medicine… Reali hate this kind of life… Y m I so weak?!!

Reach sch, S take ‘wei siao pasta’ for D... D went down to his car n get his laptop to copy the file frm S… When he wanted to go up to 8 flr… Who noe the lift cannot move, so he use staircase… Reali Reali touch… He walk frm ground flr to 8 flr jz bcoz of my movie… 10x D…

Nite, go out with IC, W n D… At 1st we go colours… Bt after tat W fren Pow wanted to join us then we 2nd round in DAO… On the way going thr,D suddenly say wan col me help him keep his money o… OMG… Reali surprise, shock n hapi… Cz I din aspect tat will happen…

Reach DAO, wait 4 IC, W n Pow come…D told me tat he spend around rm500 on my bday ar… OMG… I reali shock… Suddenly received a col frm W say her car broke down o… Then we go to find her… 10x god nth happen… Jz her car thirsty nid to drink water nia… Haha…Reach home around 10pm…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home