We|coMe To @iNi's SpaCe

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Last nite I received Happy Birthday msg from my sis, VK,W, Kit, B, CL, E,Fab, Laila, Robert, Amy, Eleanor, CM, Gallen, SL, IC, Louise, MC, JL, Andrew n the last 1 is Xuan… I was reali reali hapi + surprise ya… N reali touch n hapi received de calls from all my frens n A... Thanks to ALL my BUDDIES!

Today is my 19th bday…happy bday to AiNi… haha… Bt so sad la today I still gt BIS test… so unluckly de la… N raining whole day la… Noon, go to cut hair n go to Vivian thr… She help me make up… Wao… I almost cant recognize myself liao… jz like a 360 degree changed… Reali nice la… Received a phone call from A... He says go out tonight... Then I say ok…

Nite, VK come my huz n sent me present n oso sang a song 4 me… Reali very touch la…At 1st I to the will 4get tat he stil owe me 1 song… Bt reali surprise ya…10x VK… Then A come n pick me n I ask him whr r we goin to? He dun wan to tel me…Sign… As we reached there, I saw all my frenz at thr… Reali surprise… Coz I tot they will 4get my bday liao…since everyone is bz doin assign n prepared 4 test ma…

My sis bring 19 pieces of cake n help me celebrate la… *Wow* reali surprise n touch la… OMG… This is the 1st time I gt so many cakes… I m thinking how m I goin to finish it ha… Then I saw many balloon inside IC car… So nice la… Then I jz noe those balloon is 4 me de… Oh… So touch ya… N another surprise is Amy oso comin to my bday… This year reali reali many surprise la… Thanks to ALL my BUDDIES n my dear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home