We|coMe To @iNi's SpaCe

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Today I finish my class very early… Nth 2 do so drive D car go to W huz… This is the 2nd time I drive his car… Almost 1230, go to eat lunch wif IC n D… Then, mum pick me home at 130…After pick me, mum bring me go to take my report… Tat time reali woli abt my report…Duno wad is my result… When I got my report, my doc tell me tat I gt positive delta over base… N it is highly intensified… When I heard this new, I wan 2 cry… Bcoz normal ppl will not gt positive de… Doc jz gif me 3 type of medicine to eat c can cue the bacteria o no… If nt mayb will cause stomach cancer… God!!! Y I nid to suffer all this… Mayb wad IC say is true… He say GUD PPL NORMALLY DIE FAST… Mayb I m the 1…

Nite, when I eat my dinner I nid to eat separately wif my family… Tat kind of feeling reali hurt… My tears keep on drop… Duno how… After finish eating, company my sis go to airport coz her bf nid to go sumwhr else… Reach thr, I wait inside my car coz scare gt police… After a moment, my D came…OMG I cant aspect he will came… Reali 10x D… When I nid u, u r beside me…

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bao Bei i will be with u when u need me~~~ Juz don't be so sad liaw ok? Everything wil become fine de~

5:15 AM  
Blogger jenny said...

Take k ooo my dear sis... Think positive k? Im sure u can make it!!! *Gambateh*

7:06 PM  
Blogger Nee_29 said...

I happened 2 read ur blog and though i tink we duno each other...but i assume tht i saw u b4 cz u r 1 of my fren's fren. Juz wanna tell u tht no matter wad..plz bare in mind tht thr will owez be a better 2ml and everything will be fine :) Do take good k of urself and cheer up ohh!

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home